PICTI will not as a matter of policy, collect, manage, use and/or disclose personal information accept as indicated and stated in specific examples that will be clearly indicated to users.
PICTI will then:
· Take all reasonable steps to ensure that when personal information is collected, that it is relevant for the purpose indicated, accurate, up to date, complete and that the collection does not unreasonably intrude on the personal affairs of individuals;
· Retain personal information for no longer than is necessary and then dispose of it lawfully and securely;
· Protect personal information from loss, unauthorized access, use, modification or disclosure or other misuse;
· Ensure that all reasonable steps are taken to ensure that personal information is not used or disclosed without authorization;
· Not disclose personal information outside PICTI except where:
· The subject of the information has consented to the disclosure, or has been notified of the likelihood of the disclosure; or
· PICTI is required by legislation, court order or other legally enforceable instrument and the request is in an appropriate written form; or
· Disclosure is reasonably believed to be necessary to prevent or lessen a serious and imminent threat to the life or health of any person.
In no other circumstances will personal information be disclosed.