Every great product or service begins with a few people who have the genius for good business ideas, but who need the help of others to bring it to reality.
The innovative spirit of Palestinian entrepreneurship is supported through technical, management, and business development assistance from customized PICTI programs that help turn ideas into action. PICTI offers a full range of business services that add real value to developing an entrepreneurial venture, thus allowing it to reach its growth potential and help ensure that upon graduation it can operate independently and successfully.
The services provided to PICTI clients will be targeted to their specific needs. These services can consist of:
- Business Development
- Networking and Personal Development
- Office Facilities and Support
PICTI provides specially designed and configured office suites, a diversity of shared support services and office equipment.
1. PCs, printers and servers
2. High speed LAN and Internet connection
3. IT support services
4. Development of administrative procedures and guidelines
5. Conferencing and workshop facilities
6. Meeting rooms; secretarial; mailing; faxing and photocopying
7. Kitchen and lobby areas; reception areas
8. 24 hour secured building
- Business Development Services
PICTI helps ICT firms identify target markets for their product/service and advise on market entry and development strategies.
1. Company Registration
2. Business Plan
3. Manual Procedures
- Business Management Services
PICTI offers management and technical skills training in core business areas such as business planning, marketing and sales, accounting, e-presence, human resource, and communications to bring your venture a professional organizational structure.
PICTI is developing a network of business service professionals that have the necessary practical experience, training and technical skill sets that meets the needs of PICTI clients. PICTI will work with select practitioners across a wide array of professional business services to produce highly customized training and education modules. Where necessary, the practitioners would be required to update their subject matter knowledge and core skill sets in order to meet the rigorous instructional quality standards.
1. Business Plan Preparation
2. Concept Paper Preparation
3. Manual and Procedures Development
4. Quality Control
5. Cost/Price Analysis
6. Web Development
7. Proposal Writing
9. Technical and Market Milestone development
- Strategic Business Services.
PICTI offers strategic advice and guidance utilizing a diverse range of informational
resources. PICTI helps you gain clear and actionable insight into business critical issues across numerous areas:
1. Strategic Planning and Assessment
2. Technology Assessment
3. Partner Identification
4. International Trade Procedures
5. Corporate Acquisition
6. Risk Management and Mitigation
7. Quality Assurance Management
8. Enterprise Resource Planning
9. Best Business Practices and Standards
- Marketing and Market Research Intelligence Services
PICTI actively works with client firms to identify and assess future ICT development trends where high-value-added regional and/or international niche markets will emerge. The incubator will initiate a comprehensive marketing requirements evaluation of the clients’ product or service that will be essential for its successful launch.
Whether your company is pursuing new channels or intent on gaining share in existing markets, PICTI helps you establish a clear marketing message and deliver it to a targeted audience of relevant decision-makers in the most creative way possible.
PICTI crafts promotion and marketing strategies that will separately and uniquely focus on the development of, and access to, business opportunities in regional and international markets for Palestinian ICT firms. These services would include:
1. Marketing Communication Plan
2. Understanding Market and Customer preferences-Market Research
3. Sales Management
4. Direct Marketing Techniques
5. Product Positioning
7. Web-based communications and promotion
8. Market outreach surveys and research
9. Branded Newsletter and E-mail communication
- Product Design, Packaging, and Positioning
PICTI places significant importance in working with client firms in the early stage of their development in order to better ensure marketplace acceptance and drive the demand for the product or service.
Advertising and Promotion Services
PICTI will work with your firm to create a customized, targeted message that will provide the greatest opportunity for your product/service to succeed in the marketplace. PICTI helps bring your product to the attention of customers and stimulates demand through ongoing advertising and publicity.
1. Sales Promotion
2. Sales Advertising
5. Publicity and Public Relations
Business Information Research and Intelligence.
PICTI assists clients in identifying and accessing specialized information that will provide entrepreneurs the ability to conduct technical and market product feasibility research as well as competitive analysis. PICTI’ will provide client access to a diverse range of business journals, magazines, electronic whitepapers and web-based news and links.
1. Up-to-date IT Industry Information and News
2. IT Oriented White Papers
3. Market Analysis and Studies
4. IT Newsletters
5. Workshops, Conferences and Seminars
- Financial Development Services
PICTI works with the entrepreneur to create customized financing opportunities to meet your business's specific needs. The establishment of a Venture Capital fund will provide equity-like investments to start-up and early-stage businesses.
1. Access to VC Funds
2. Access to Investors
3. Seed Capital Funds
4. Access to International Development Agency Funds
5. Access to Debt Capital
6. Financial Planning
Bookkeeping and Accounting Services
PICTI helps you manage your accounting and bookkeeping responsibilities. The Incubator will assist you in preparing monthly financial statements, VAT returns, payroll, budgets, cash flow projections and other important financial documentation.
1. Analysis of Software accounting Packages
2. Installation and Configuration on Client’s Computers
3. Training of Client Personnel to use Software
5. Reporting Preparation
- Legal Services
PICTI services includes educating the client in the importance of properly prepared legal documents and assisting in the understanding and development of those contracts, forms and agreements that are unique to ICT focused businesses.
PICTI can also arrange for advice on legal issues associated with electronic commerce, including electronic banking, digital signatures, encryption, data protection issues and the emerging area of privacy law.
PICTI also arranges for advice in the management, protection and enforcement of intellectual property including Patents, Trade Marks, Copyright, and in issues arising from marketing and advertising, data protection and regulatory considerations.
1. Business Formation
2. Contractual Agreements
3. Business Licenses
4. Non Disclosure, Rent, Employment Agreements
5. Intellectual Property Protection, Patent, Copyrights
Networking and Personal Development
- Professional Networking Facilitation
PICTI works closely with client firms to help them build, nurture and grow professional and social business networks.
Clients will learn the process of networking from industry practitioners who will teach and help your firm develop new professional contacts, and identify key industry networking groups.
1. Industrial Membership Associations
2. Professional Representative Organizations
3. Industry Focused Educational and Training Institutes
4. IT and Business Experts and Leaders
Personal Coaching Services
PICTI will actively assist client firms to develop close professional working relationships with experienced business practitioners who will serve in a network of high-value mentor/coaches.