PICTI put out an open invitation to all Palestinian women entrepreneurs & innovators from the West Bank, to submit their business startup with an ICT-business focused solution or use technology as the main tool for promoting their business ideas and existing business.
This challenge culminated with the selection of top 5 business startups in the ICT sector 🏆:
- Nahla Al Masri: Owner of Virtual Tourism in Palestine (West Bank-Ramallah).
- Shireen Al Qadi: Owner of Choose Me (West Bank-Bethlehem).
- Sabeel Omair: Owner of Call Me (West Bank-Ramallah).
- Mona Al Silk: Owner of Fertilizer Capsules (Gaza Strip).
- Hiba Wafi: Hybrid Local Building (Gaza Strip).
The aforementioned winners will receive many benefits, including a 6-Months Incubation Program, where they will have special training and coaching sessions, one-to-one mentoring and advice, technical and legal assistance, through the support of Business Development Expert. The winners will also get 4,000$ Seed Funding.